Have you found reading the Bible difficult or confusing at times? Wish you had a better grasp of its contents and message? Then this seminar is for you! It is designed to equip you with the skills to better understand God’s teachings for yourself. Whether you are familiar with the Bible or are new to reading it, you’ll gain a greater appreciation of this amazing book, and you’ll take away an abundance of new information and new energy to begin reading your bible more effectively!
The Christadelphian Hall at 1536 James Avenue, Redwood City. For a map, see https://sfchristadelphian.org/directions/
Wednesdays 7:30–9:00 pm
Feb. 24, Mar. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
What will I learn?
An Overview of the Bible:
The books of the Bible – their content and purpose.
• Bible Study Tools: Concordances, cross references, maps, etc.
• Tips for Reading the Bible Effectively: How to get the most out of reading your Bible.
• Bible Prophecy: The relevance of Bible prophecy – past, present, and future.
• Discover how the Bible interprets itself.
Why should I attend?
- FREE, NO OBLIGATION! You will NEVER be asked for money. You may quit at any time, no strings attached.
- A great opportunity to break away from the TV to learn about God with family or friends in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Free workbook of class materials, graphs & charts. You can review material at your own pace any time.
- If you’ve ever questioned the veracity of the Bible, if you possess an open mind, this seminar should remove all your doubts.
- These sessions are designed to equip you to better understand God’s teachings for yourself.
[contact-form-7 id=”303″ title=”Getting to know the Bible Signup Form”]